For many, utilizing CBD in unique ways can help them get their desired dosages throughout the day and have fun with it. We have complied a few recipes for beginners that are to the point and uncomplicated. Below you will find a few of our favorites!
For these recipes you will need your Green Creek CBD oil. The dosages can be left to the individual utilizing the recipe. For the sake of the reader we have recommended a starting point!
1. Blueberry Yogurt Parfait with CBD infused Honey
The beauty of this specific recipe is that it is quick and easy, and a wonderfully nutritious start to anyone's day. The recipe calls for blueberries, but feel free to add the berry of your choice. This recipe makes 1 serving!
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon Green Creek Full Spectrum oil.
- Use a double-boiler at low heat and gently blend honey with Green Creek Full Spectrum CBD.
- In a second small bowl, thoroughly mix Greek yogurt with salt and cinnamon.
- Add half of yogurt mix to the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Top yogurt layer with a layer of half (¼ cup) of the granola.
- Top granola layer with a layer of half (3 ounces) blueberries.
- Drizzle blueberries with half the CBD-infused honey.
- Repeat the four layers again – yogurt, granola, blueberries, and honey.
- Serve while still cold
2. CBD Infused Lemonade Spritzer
Summer is coming up quick, and what better way could there be to enjoy your Green Creek CBD on a hot day!
- 6-8 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup seltzer
- 1 bunch fresh mint.
- 6 teaspoons of Green Creek Full Spectrum oil (¾ teaspoon per serving) or as desired.
- In a small pan, heat 1-cup water and 1 cup sugar over medium heat. Stir regularly until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Juice the lemons into a pitcher or other serving glass.
- Add remaining 4 cups of water, sugar mixture, and Green Creek liquid to lemon juice. Stir thoroughly.
- To serve, muddle a few basil leaves in the bottom of a glass. Fill 3/4 way with lemonade, then fill rest of glass with seltzer water. Add a few mint leaves on top as garnish.
3. CBD Infused Easy Homemade Guacamole
Here is a way to infuse everyone's favorite game time snack. This guacamole takes roughly 15-20mins to prepare and is set to be the party favorite.
- 3 avocados, peeled plus pitted and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 3 teaspoons Green Creek CBD (¾ teaspoon per serving) as desired
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, Green Creek CBD oil, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.